The world of marketing is undergoing technical digitalization and revolution. Over the last couple of decades, marketers’ ability to serve content directly to audiences has increased vividly. Platforms that avail marketers to deliver targeted messages to the client, buy media programmatically, and automate distribution have changed the marketing structure drastically.
As a result, content marketing platforms have become an up growing industry of their own to augment and assist efforts of marketers to sell their brands.
The current article is all about the top 10 best content marketing solutions of 2021- An exclusive list that will surely help you to decide one for your marketing strategy.
What are content marketing platforms?
A Content Marketing Platform or solution is basically a software solution that provides marketing organizations to centralize and streamline their upstream marketing processes and strategies from beginning to end, including planning and briefing to collaboration and approvals.
While different Content Marketing Platforms have other purposes, their main aim is to assist enterprise brands in solving complex coordination and management challenges and garner concrete business successes by improving the content management process’s efficiency, increasing content effectiveness, and reducing risks to brands.
Ideal qualities of content marketing platforms
- Quick Takeaways
- More Efficient Workflow
- Improved Compliance and Consistency
- Easier Analysis and Optimization
- Research & Content Creation
- Collaboration & Project Management
- Content Management
- Content Promotion
Top 10 best content marketing platforms
There are many content marketing platforms in the market. The best top 10 are given as follows-
1. Monday.com platform
- Monday.com is an incredibly visual platform that helps a user manage your team’s work, and one can use it for much more than just content marketing. The easy-to-use graphical interface lets any team member jump in and gets started; no training is required. You start with more than 200 templates or drag and drop 30+ column types to customize the workflow.
- Monday.com helps you organize, collaborate, and execute an effective marketing strategy across a single visual platform.
- You can manage all your content by publish date and easily assign writers, designers, and editors to every post.
- The only problem with the platform that a user has to avail and purchase minimum amount of the package.
2. ContentCal solutions
- ContentCal makes it quick and easy for one to manage the content marketing planning and procedure. It is a multipurpose content marketing solution that allows you to plan, create, collaborate, and publish and analyze your content. In addition, the platform has in-built approval flows to help streamline the procedure and avoid bottle necks.
- ContentCal is at its heart as a visual calendar. It features a well-organized interface requiring a slight learning curve from the user. Users will find nearly a couple of hours of tutorial videos covering almost everything the platform offers.
- The platform utilizes color-coding to give users an at a glance understanding of where they are at with their queue. The beautiful colours also make it easy to ensure that there is a balance of content variations.
- ContentCal’s Advanced Analytics helps the user measure the success, identify content marketing growth opportunities, and analyze your social data also.
- Users can view your performance across organic social, paid social, and your website.
- Cons-The platform has a limited range of critical inbuilt integrations, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Bit.ly.
- The SEMrush Content marketing platform allows you to compile a content plan with excellent SEO potential by finding popular topics, headlines, and questions too. The platform lets you manage an editorial calendar and marketing activities with your colleagues and track your progress in one place.
- Also, the platform avails briefs featuring actionable optimization tips based on your competition in search results for the users. A handy Google docs file add-on ensures your content is SEO friendly and meets your audience’s expectations on the go.
- SEMrush Content Marketing Platform covers the complete content marketing workflow starting from ideation to creation, allowing optimization and measurement.
- The platform aims to avail an entire content marketing team to create and execute a data-informed content strategy based on their audience’s needs.
- Minimum plans should be availed by the user.
- StoryChief is an editorial content marketing platform that allows you to create and publish interactive articles across multiple channels simultaneously. This means users can post an article simultaneously in tracks such as Medium, WordPress, etc., as well as in social media channels and platforms too.
- StoryChief is a handy platform if you want team members to collaborate and review each other’s work. When an article is crafted, users can get notifications that there is something new to review. By linking to the writing public, everyone can view the story in read-only mode.
- It has a simple and easy-to-use design, and stories can be grouped into campaigns, making it easy to track the success rate of the content and analyze it compared to other reports from the same movement.
- A helpful feature is that StoryChief allows you to see the success of your SEO keywords immediately in the article.
- A content calendar will enable a user to plan future articles.
- Paid plans are based on the number of articles you want to publish every month and the features you’ll need. A free trial is also available.
- HubSpot is an inbound content marketing tool that offers both a marketing hub and a sales and customer service management tool. The marketing hub helps the marketers create quality content, while the sales hub lets the users to target customers and manage their contact lists professionally.
- HubSpot’s marketing hub provides various tools that allow you to blog and guide you with SEO, social media platforms, email, website landing pages, marketing automation, and web analytics. Users can either integrate the software into the current website or build your entire website on the platform as it acts as a content management system as well.
- The sales platform of the platform generates leads and gets you in touch with prospective users. It avails various helpful options like calls, emails, scheduling appointments, creating to-do lists, and keeping track of emails and calls for future use.
- It has a full-funnel marketing strategy that helps the marketers build, administer and distribute emails contents with the help of their marketing tools and applications.
- People need to be skilful with various tools and services of the program.
6. ScribbleLive solutions
- ScribbleLive is a content cloud provider platform that allows companies to manage the lifecycle of their content from ideation to planning, creation, distributing, and measurement and across the buyer’s journey. It is an all-in-one SaaS system purposely aimed at marketers that combines predictive analytics with concepts like content planning, creation, and distribution technologies to deliver optimized business results.
- The platforms let you create premium visual, video, and interactive content too.
- It allows a user to publish in multiple channels, tracks conversions and has a social media manager simultaneously.
- It also lets a user plan your content management strategy with an editorial calendar and accommodates like live publishing, making it an excellent opportunity for promoting live events and in-venue engagement.
- It is purposely focused on the marketer side more and not on the user side.
7. Percolate solutions
- Percolate is an end-to-end content marketing platform that offers various options like content management, brand management, and social media management.
- Its asset management library lets users store all their content in one station, organized by the client and into different subcategories. It has a seamless and simple to use content approval workflow, which makes sending and receiving approvals from clients effortless.
- Percolate’s social media scheduling system allows the user to sync up all your social platforms and quickly post to each one. Its scheduling capability is excellent for planning several weeks of social posts at a time. The calendar planning tool of the platform lets you look at your social content more holistically.
- It is a great platform for analytics and evaluating campaign effectiveness at different stages. The mobile app makes ready to go social listening and to post fast and easy.
- One drawback in content management is that you would not be able to assign tasks that mean you have to find a workaround to let team members about work and know when there is a new brief.
8. Kapost content marketing platform
- Kapost platform not only lets you manage your editorial processes from beginning to end but will help you deliver the correct content to the right person at the right time. Kapost allows you to create and update workflows easily and let team give one another feedback directly in the tool during all creation stages for the content.
- A user can edit content directly in Kapost and designate metadata properties such as which client it is useful for agencies, deadlines, buying stages, tags, Twitter status, etc.
- Pros- You can brainstorm content ideas and variations, on board and organize writers, run the content production processes and calendar, distribute content as per requirement, promote and advertise it, and measure results with this solution.
- The platform works best for written content but can also accommodate video, tweets, and eBooks.
- The only problem with the solution is its little bit expensive.
- CoSchedule platform calls itself a marketing project management platform, although it is an awesome editorial calendar as well as social media marketing tool.
- the platform lets you create tasks, add discussions and assign tasks to team members. Its handy Requeued feature allows you to identify and repost popular content. For instance, if a user had published a blog post two years ago that is still popular and relevant, one can repost it on your social media profiles.
- CoSchedule has a built-in text editor that allows you to write content on the tasks page, or if one is already using another word processing program like Google Docs, the solution has the capabilities to let a user upload your doc and process it from there.
- It is multiple skilled features as marketing more with which a user needs to avail some knowledge.
- Ceros is known as an experiential content creation platform that enables marketers and designers both to create interactive and impressive content experiences without traditional method of development or code.
- Using a cloud-based canvas, Ceros’ also design studio lets users design beautiful and attractive digital content freely by dragging and dropping method into the canvas and using its tools to create the design they want.
- Ceros also provides easy methods to share interactive content.
- Any content created in Ceros can be directly incorporated easily into a website or blog as standalone web pages or embedded assets.
- The platform allows a user to publish and distribute your content on social media platform like Facebook and other landing pages of the websites. Published content can also be re-edited or updated very quickly.
- The solution is quite expensive.
Difference between content marketing platforms and digital marketing platforms
- The major difference between the two solution is that a content management system, such as WordPress, is more general in use, while a Content Marketing Platform, such as Monday.com, is more specialized.
Q.1. What are examples of content marketing?
Answer- There are many examples of content marketing includes things like educational articles, e-books, videos, entertainment, and webinars that answer specific questions people have and provide them with something they can’t get elsewhere
Q.2. How do I do content marketing?
Answer- One should start content marketing with creative and unique content which is the core of marketing and further advertising it with the best solutions and platforms.
Q.3. what makes good marketing content?
Answer- There are some ideal properties of a good content marketing like impressive and attractive advertising with brief and useful unique content.
Q.4. What is the aim of content marketing?
Answer- The main aim of the content marketing is to make aware the customers about the brand and engage them more for the upcoming products.
At last, with the final thoughts, I can only conclude that, content marketing is a key essential core importance in the marketing strategy. With the best platforms and solutions, one can surely avail the best effective and impressive content marketing.
Read the above article on Top 10 best Content marketing platforms of 2021- An exclusive list and avail the information.